How to play Civilization V online
The following post was not writen by me. Original post can be found here. I cannot confirm whether this works 100% or not, I might in the future though.
1) Install Civilization 5 Skidrow release
2) Apply Skidrow crack
3) Edit steamclient.dll (in game directory) using notepad or hex editor replacing SKIDROW with your Steam Username – Screenshot
4) Start Steam and login to account u entered in steamclient.dll (you can create new account or use existing one)
5) Run Civilization 5 and go to Multiplayer (not LAN!)
6) Play the game! – Screenshot
1. Editing steamclient.dll and starting a game will give you an error, just ignore it.
2. You dont need Tunngle or Hamachi.
3. Connecting to LAN games using this method with Tunngle / Hamachi not working! – stuck on Retrieving Host Information.
4. You can use SmartSteam or regular Steam, no difference just keep logged in.
– Support those who make it happen (that you can play online)
– Support the developers – If you like the game buy it!